Monday, February 18, 2008

Pain Free Morning..

Today seems to be a pain free morning. The hand is feeling normal. That means I may get to go back to work. SWEET!!
I will know later today about that. :) Back in the gym too we shall see. I haven't been in 4 days.I feel out of the loop. I am worried that I will not keep good time in the Minnie.That means I have to work that much harder to catch up. I can do it.

Keep fingers crossed!!!!

Sit ups: yesterday:15
total:70
points total:35
miles:0
The half 2009 85% full

4 comments:

MikeF. said...

Morning Rae. It's good to hear that your hand is not bothering you. Have you checked out my team voice post on the AATM forums yet? Plus you must really like your job to say SWEET!! that you get to go back to work. Have a good day and get some miles in would ya. :)

Rae! said...

Thanks Mike!
It's not that I really like the job,but it gets me out of the house 3 days a week. :)
I plan on trying to get to Donald's today,If I get the green light from the doc.:)

[rich] said...

Glad the hand is playing the game :-) Hope all is well... see ya soon.

DisHippy said...

I hope your hand continues to feel better. Nothing worse than not being able to work over something that seems so minor. But you will pull through it. Also, stay tuned, I have some more in depth info on Toy Story Mania tomorrow on my blog. Peace