Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone is enjoying today.

I got up this morning and I went out alone and did 3.5 miles. In the sun, 58 degrees, maybe 59. It was hard. I could not get my groove going. The head wind was making it hard,I was speed walking ,slow jog not for long.By the time I got back around to my 1.8 mile mark,I was at 30 minutes. That was just 3 minutes slower than my normal.So I turned off the Garmin and I kept walking to finish my 3.5 miles. I finished. That is what counts.I also went out side of my comfort zone,and just did it. Now I was thinking of trying to get up a bit earlier to try to get in the 1.8 miles.Since I have to work tomorrow{@ work by 7a} Unless the doctor says different.

I go today to see if they Doc knows what is going with the arm. Today is way better than yesterday.I will up date later.



Meals yesterday:
B:3
Oatmeal: 2
yogurt: 1
banana:1
L:4
soup: 0
1/2 sandwich: 2
2 point cookie: 2
snack:0
popcorn 3 c plain:0
d:9
baked pork chops: 5
steamed corn 1c:0
1c mashed potatoes:4
Snack:5
M&M's : 5
total: 22 points

Sit ups; 10. I did ten!!!
plus 10 today :)
total : 30
miles: 16.89 so far..
maintaining 210 weight

Team Voice 09'

6 comments:

[rich] said...

hope it goes well today :-)

nice one on the hot ruuning.

mrs jb says thanks - she's glad you're proud of her.

DisHippy said...

hey there, happy valentines day to you as well. I had a question, what do you think is the best way to get the word out about my blog. I've been posting on the wdw radio board and I told Jonathan from all about the mouse about it, but it seems that you and deb are the only ones posting on my blogs. I want it to be as interactive as possible and that's hard to do if no one's reading. Accept you and deb of course, and I thank you for being a regular on my blog. You would be converted hippy #1. :) Let me know and Peace.

Craig Wheeler said...

What I wouldn't give for temps in the 50s. It's been very cold here the past few days. Monday was just above 0 degrees. Snow and lots of ice. The only good thing was Smucker's closed the offices at 3:00 on Tuesday because of a bad snow storm...so it was nice to leave work a bit early.

MikeF. said...

Hope you had a happy V-day and hope the hand is better.

mgreene said...

Looks like none of your buds are even going to come close to your February mileage challenge (which was less than 2 miles per day average). To really perform well in the half, 30-40 miles per WEEK would be a good number. 11 months away - you can't afford to just throw out the cold months - that's what Goretex is for!

[rich] said...

DisHippy - commenting on other peoples blogs should help with traffic, it takes some tome though, stick at it :-)