Friday, January 25, 2008

I am Back !!!!!

I know I haven't been blogging a lot lately.I have been busy with work,and kids. I will be taking a class next week as well.

Minnie Marathon weekend.They are running specials for those of us who are running in the race with the all stars resorts. Must call magical gatherings to get the rates. The 5k in for Go red,heart disease. And the 15k is women's awareness. It's all for the American hear assoc. It holds a close place in my heart since enlarged hearts run in my family.My Mom has CHF, and so does someone else I know and I hope all is well. I am making our shirts with the Team Voice Logo on it.In Red. Then I am going to put the names of those dear to me that have a heart disease,and those who have left us do to heart disease. I got my Mother to come to this!!! She will get to see us in the races!!! I can't wait to go!!! I am the only person in my entire family to do any of this.That is why it is so important to do the half and then do the Goofy.And get faster.Did you know if you finish in the top three of you age group you get invited back to run??Yes that means you do not pay the dues.

I know I am very late on posting the logo. I had to wipe the computer clean so there is no logo in the computer right now.E has to put it back in and then I can up load it. That is why I have not been on the Internet. Now that the problems have been solved I promise to get it up.

Points for yesterday was 30.
exercise I did the precor for 30 minutes and did the intervals and I did 2.07 miles and finally got my heart rate up to 132.I had to increase my Resistance some. I haven't been very consistant with the weights. My miles are up to 42.84 for the month.

Ok today is Friday and I am posting my weight.Here it is 210 pounds.
DO you know that is a total of Ten Pounds for one month!!!!!!!
I have never lost that much in one month. I guess with the Team Voice support is helping!!!! I took a picture of me at the beginning of Jan. Then I will do it again in Feb. Tomorrow we will be taking pictures of us in the gym. So you can see us and what we are using.

Team Voice,Many Goals,One Voice.

4 comments:

mgreene said...

Congrats on the weight loss! As you see, a combo of consistent exercise and correct food choices make for quick results.

I am going to make you, Jonathon, and Byron the same pledge offer. It will be a sliding scale based on finish time. Since ya'll will have to loose weight to achieve the time goals, it should have the same effect. Here is my pledge for the WDW 2009 1/2 Marathon:

2:30 - 2:45 - $25
2:15 - 2:30 - $50
2:00 - 2:15 - $75
1:45 - 2:00 - $150
1:30 - 1:45 - $250

These times will actually require running (not walking), but, then, that's the whole point, right?

Jeff W said...

Great job Rae! You are doing so well with sticking to it.
Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you! That's awesome. More than the weight loss is the dedication to improving yourself. My bro is a lucky man.

You are an inspiration to me too! My training for the 10K here in VA starts tomorrow! I'm going to push to get ready for the 15K in May!

DebWDW said...

That's amazing!! You are now my idol!!