Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Out with The Old....

This morning I got up and decided to go through my closet and see what I had to wear.Since we are going to Virginia and it has been cold.Well I am glad I went through my closet. I CAN wear clothes I have not worn since the 2nd year of my marriage{within the time of 2000-2005}.Guess what?They all fit and I do not like how the clothes fit me.So out they go. I have been down on myself lately and I needed this pick me up today. I think this was the push I needed to get back out there and get in my groove.Granted I have long road ahead.I am so proud of me. :)

We will not be doing the 5k in Daytona Beach this year. We just found out the dates to small person's band concerts and they will not jive. So we will do the local 5k.On the 25 th?I am looking to beat my old time. :)

Yes I have really long hair I think over in my photo's list on the right under Epcot there are a couple of E and I and my hair is down. I am cutting it and I am going to let the stylist work her/his stuff.

Walt's Quote Of The Day:
I don't pose as an authority on anything at all, I follow the opinions of the ordinary people I meet, and I take pride in the close-knit teamwork within my organization.


Team Voice 09'

2 comments:

Jeff W said...

Great you could fit into previous sizes and fun that you can now go out and pick out something new.
You SHOULD be proud of yourself. You have been making choices that will improve your health, and even when things get difficult you manage to pick yourself back up and keep going.
I am happy to call you a friend and I am proud of you too.
Be sure to say hello to E for me.

Team Voice!

[rich] said...

Well done on the clothes and team voice etc :-D you're doing great.

Hope that you all have a great Xmas, I bet you will.