Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holiday Pacing

It's been tough the last couple days back at work.Trying to Maintain and not to over indulge. The patients and their family members bring in food and the doctors, and all of us bringing in stuff. Plus Christmas parties.It is hard. Just remember allowing yourself to have a treat is good just don't over do.You will feel it later.

I have not trained the last couple days.My right foot arch is hurting.It has became painful.I will head out to the gym and cross train on the bike.See I can't get out of it.

We are going to Virginia for the Christmas holiday.E hasn't seen his family since October TOT 13k.And his Dad has no clue that we are coming.We will be leaving after I get off work on Sunday 12/23, and we should get up there 7-9a Christmas Eve.The kids haven't seen snow.That is our goal to take them to see snow.Hopefully E's Sister has a walking / jogging trail mapped out. Hi A can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!!
And E's sister is joining me in May to do the Minnie Marathon Weekend. But she needs to go over and get her All about the mouseketeer number!!!! And We are going to add you to Team Voice!!!
Speaking of there is now a section just for Team Voice I will put up the list of who that I know that is in Team Voice.,and if you are in a race or races,or just cheerleading. I will post the pacing requirements there and linking up the courses and stuff. Yes and challenges for the next month,and maybe a surprise for who ever finishes the challenge first.

Walt's Quote Of The Day:
Get a good idea and stay with it. Do it, and work at it until it's done right.

4 comments:

Jeff W said...

Hey Rae!
I understand about all the goodies floating around this time of year.
We came home to find my Dad had sent a package of goodies to us while we were gone. Our kids had taken care of most of it before we arrived home though.
If you feel your arch issues are related to the new shoes be sure to go back to the store and talk with them.
How wonderful that you are going to be able to spend the holiday with E's family. If you need snow I am happy to share. haha.

Catch ya later.

[rich] said...

:-) lot's of junk food floating around our office as well.

Sounds like a great Xmas - the small ones will love the snow.

DebWDW said...

Where's the Voice page, Rae? I want to check out the details you mentioned. And yes, I am sort-of, almost ready to commit to Team Voice for 2009 -- but I need to check out your guide to figure out how the heck I'm going to accomplish it!

Anonymous said...

I await my instructions from you, Oh great Disney guru!

Just tell me where to go to sign up and I'm there. I can't wait to see you guys. I'm doing a little "snow dance" for you.