Saturday, December 15, 2007

Blah Blah Blah......


Today we all need to take a moment and remember Walt E.Disney. Today back in 1965 he past away.

So are you finished Holiday shopping? We are now is the hard part trying to pack it in a car without disturbing the wrapping paper.
So If I was reading correctly Byran is running the 1/2M 2008?? If so how cool!! We have 2 in the 2008 this coming year.
We are trying to figure out how to work around the kids going back to school after the holiday break for 09 as well Jeff. Mine don't have mid terms till late Feb.-Mar. My oldest wants to run in the 1/2M. I am not sure if I want my small person too. I may let her she did so well at TOT13k. We will see during the Minnie.

OK In Jan.08 I am planning to do a huge thing. I am going to get my hair cut. Yes I really am. I have found a salon that will donate it to Locks of Love. I haven;t had a hair cut in a long time.It goes all the way down to my back side. Then I was thinking on letting them style it any way possible. Scary.......

This one is short. So have a great weekend.I have to work in the AM.

Team Voice news.
I have all the confirmations on the Friends and Family to be on the back of the shirts. Here is the list :
All About the Mouse
Disney World Trivia/WDW Radio
Magical Mountain/Magical Definition podcast
Window to the magic
Muppet cast
WDW Today
Mouse Times
The Voice
Rae's Place
Now I am just waiting on the logo's and E will work his Magic.We are hoping to have them done before the 1/2M 08.
If I missed anyone please tell me!!! I don't believe so.

Walt's Quote Of The Day:
I am not influenced by the techniques or fashions of any other motion picture company.

4 comments:

[rich] said...

Looks like Team voice is coming on great - well done :-D

[rich] said...

Looks like Team voice is coming on great - well done :-D

Jeff W said...

I did not realize your hair was so long. In most of the pictures I have seen of you it is pulled back.
I hope you are having a good week.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you and E have really done a lot of work pulling the shirt together. It sounds like it will be terrific. I can't wait to see it.