Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's Coming, Are You Excited??

Today seems to be a better day.Not sure why but it does.

As I updated last night or early this am we walk/jog 2.0 miles in 31:11.This is the best I have ever done with jogging.I am very happy with that.

I receive a wonderful phone call last night,but I missed it and I just want to say thank you.

I have never been to Disney in December.This is going to be neat. Everyone is going to be in holiday attire,and the lights and the smells and oh what fun. I can not wait. I looked up space ship earth and it is not going to be opened at all during the month of December. Unless that changes soon. :( I will make sure I have trading pins!!!! I made a killing off the CM's in October.

November 24th Saturday in all K-Marts across this great country is having Hot Wheels Day. For the collectors it something else.The last one we went to we got some treasure hunts and K_Mart only cars. So those of you across the pond we will pick you guys up a couple. :) The cars cost 97-99 cents and if you get the right ones they are worth $25- and up. I have the link over in my favorites.

Meals"
B: oatmeal,Oj,yogurt
L: 2 slices pizza cheese only,salad
D: ??

I am heading out to the gym.Again update later.

Walt's Quote of the Day:
I am not influenced by the techniques or fashions of any other motion picture company.

Train hard,have fun,stay injury free!!!! Team Voice 09'

R.I.P. Bruce Gordon 2007

3 comments:

Jeff W said...

Somedays do feel better than others. Hope yours was good all day.

[rich] said...

Cool :-) glad you had a better day... I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy busy @ the moment :-/

Wished that we could come over for the fest of mouse.

Have a great time, remember to have 100% fun and one of them sweet ice creams you guys introduced us to on Main Street... YUM!

Everyone sends their love and speak to you soon...

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good one.

The pace is fantastic. Good one. :-)

When will you arrive and leave? What meets do you want to go to?

What pins do you collect? E?

I collect mainly Walt and Jiminy. Aidan collects mainly Chip and Dale and Huey, Dewey and Louie. And Randall collects pins with planes on them.

What about JB? I foregt what his daughter collects.

DO you need me to go to our local K-Mart to get something? I'd be happy to if you told me what to buy for you.