Tuesday, August 7, 2007

DinoLand U.S.A.




I feel so much better today.Just a little sore throat.I sent the gym an e mail waiting to hear back from them.

Well I got my results back from my Doctor today.Everything came back normal.So now its all hard work. Got to dump the weight.





Also today I am sending out my first box of clothes and other items to Hope Runs.We are still working on the running shoes.We have 4 pair to send to them.

I also saw that the Tower of Terror Race is 50 % full.And the 6.5 is 75% full.So those out there going get registered!!!!





Congrats to Jonathan on his 51 pounds lost!!!! Keep it up!!!You are doing awesome!!!!
Also Congrats to Byron over on Phat disney geek,he is getting ready to send his first child to Disney !!!!!!!



Meals:
B: toast and peanut butter, cafe
L: smoothie
D: chicken lasagna salad.
S:

Training walking outside tonight.Will post stats later.{Updated}

We walked the 4 miles outside tonight.We did it in 1.10.27 that is 3 minutes slower than when we did it last which was 1.07.10.Its hotter than you know what, muggy as a swimming pool.
E tracked his miles at work today and he did 4.77 miles.



Runner's World Kick In The Butt:
"Fear is probably the thing that limits performance more than anything the fear of not doing well,of what people will say.You've got to acknowledge those fears,then release them."
Mark Allen

Mileage this week:
E: 6.02
R:4.84

3 comments:

TD said...

Good to see you are feeling better and that things came back normal from the Doc.

You asked about the run distance on my blog. The Sydney City to Surf is a 14 km (9 mile) run, inspired by San Francisco's Bay to Breakers run. The Sydney run attracts about 60,000 runners. It is a huge event here in Australia. I am giving it a miss this year to allow myself to run the Noosa half marathon, which is in my home state of Queensland

[rich] said...

Nice work on all the walking :-P glad you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

I'm also glad your getting better.

That's great that your pulling together those clothes. You seem like a super generous person. That's really special about you. :-)