Thursday, June 21, 2007

Out Of Time

I was unable to blog yesterday,just ran out of time.

Yesterday training:
Bi curl: 20 lbs 4 reps of 15
Tri ext.: 30 lbs 5 reps of 15
Inner thigh: 70 lbs. 100 times
Chest Press: 25 lbs. 3 reps of 12
Outer thigh: 70 lbs. 100 times
Tri.press :55 lbs. 3 reps of 12
Leg curl: 40 lbs 2 reps of 15
Leg curl: single leg 20 lbs. 1 rep each
Incline chest press:10 lbs. 2 reps of 12 {weak point}
Ab.curl: 120 lbs. 4 reps of 25
Leg ext.: 40 lbs 4 reps of 15
Ab. machine: 25 lbs. 6 reps of 25
No biking or treadmill.

Meals:
Smoothie
B: cereal organic flax flakes,1/2 c o. milk, hot tea
L: pasta and chicken 1/2 c,ice tea
S:0
D: salad: apple,tomato,raisins,lettuce mix,dressing 1 tbsp.
Protein water,and h20 all the way.

Now today:
Training :
Am
elliptical 45 minutes 2.65 miles, 421 cal. fat burner program
Going back later to do the running program.

Meals:
Smoothie
L:none
S:Honey roasted peanuts
D:Turkey burger,mac and cheese Homemade,fries.Ice tea

I forgot to take my book with me,so those 45 minutes were very long.I will be trying to go in the mornings to do the elliptical then go back later to do my other training so I can make some progress on loosing some of this weight.I may not be able to go in the mornings that I have to work,But I will figure it out.E has been pushing me lately and I am great full for him to do that.I believe that's what I needed.

Well trivia question was answered by Karma!!!!
The answer is Fauntleroy.I am looking in to why this was his middle name.
I got the trivia question from Disney Insider.
Next question:
What Fantasy land attraction was operating on Disneyland's opening day?

I also read on all ears.net that the TOT race time limited was set for 2.5 hours for a reason.There will be some spooky surprises along the way.But if you are doing only the 6.5k you won't get the surprises along the way.You have to do the 10k.Sounds like fun.I can speed walk that.So I am not worried about keeping pace for that race.

Train hard,have fun,stay injury free!!!!!

Runner's World Kick In The Butt:
You have a choice.You can throw in the towel,or use it to wipe your face.
Gatorade.

No comments: