Saturday, May 26, 2007

MUST SEE......PC3

I have made my rounds and told everyone to sit through the credits.You are not going to believe how this ends....or begins?????? That's all I am going to say 4 now.:) We may go back to sit through it again.It is busy from the moment you make it through the previews.

Training
5/24
Nothing,I feel asleep waiting on my gym buddy.Didn't get up till the alarm went off and I was still in my gym clothes.
5/25 getting ready to go walk.Around the the block is a 1/2 mile.

Diet 5/24
B: Smoothie{300}
S: oatmeal{1/2 c cal. 100},banana,grapefruit juice{1 ser. 100cal}
L:chicken Cesar salad{200 cal},ice tea,quarter of a chocolate muffin{90 cal}
D: chicken salad with olives,tomatoes,cheese{250},tbsp dressing{100}
Through out the day got in my 8glasses of h2o

Diet:5/25
B:smoothie {300}
S: oatmeal{100},orange,date muffin{120}
L: salad,lettuce tomato,turkey,cheese,{190},serving of dressing {100},100 cal gold fish
D:half of sub from publix {360}
drank my 8 glasses of h2o through out the day.

I decided to cut my calories down.I started that yesterday.My body is fighting me hard.It doesn't like that at all.But I am fighting back.

I realized that Tower of Terror Race will now be 4 months away!?!I can keep the pace speed walking with an extra 20 minutes to spare off the 2.5 hours they set, but I am going to try to add some jogging sprints in there.That may slow me down.I haven't tried it yet since I have been back at the walking.I'm working back up to it so I don't injure myself again.

Have a great weekend.Be safe.The have a check point set up out on our main street.

C-ya08-09!!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Rae!

I am so glad to know you are walking again. It must feel great. It will be wonderful seeing you at the TOT 13K.

On the calories, for me I found that my salad really fills me up. There are so many chewy things that it takes me about an hour to eat while I'm working.

Joggerblogger said...

Pirates sounds cool :-) well done on the diet.

What's the checkpoint for?

Kate said...

Thanks so much for the tip Rae! The end-end was cool.

We have to go back. There was way too much going on. I think I missed some of it. I know I didn't hear all of the dialogue. And I'm still trying to figure out the twisted plots of each character if you know what I mean.

Rae! said...

Yes I couldn't agree more Kate.I even sat here and re watched the first 2.

Rae! said...

The check point set up was a drunk driver check point.